Project Controls Inspiration Day
Time for the project controls community to meet again in person to share knowledge. Our Project Controls Inspiration Day will go on on September 21st at the wonderful Tivoli Castle in Mechelen.
|09:30||Welcome at the castle|
|10:00||Opening talk||Welcome and some Proove news||Stijn Van de Vonder|
|10:15||Cost estimation beyond Excel||Cost estimation is a cornerstone of project controls. How can best of breed cost estimation tools bring value for your projects.||Lander Desimpel
Elia Burgueño Rayo (InEight)
|11:15||Implementing Earned Value Management||Implementing EVM is much more than doing basic SPI / CPI calculations. We share our major lessons learned while implementing it.||Niels Ligtvoet|
|13:00||Cost Contingency Management||How can Monte Carlo Analysis tools help us to better manage the cost impact of our project risks.||Stijn Van de Vonder
Dave Hammal (Oracle)
|14:15||Cost Reporting for Project Managers||We will show how we use Power BI to report project costs.||Frédéric Debouche
Olivier Van Bever
|15:15||Networking & drinks|
Come & talk to us
Our PCID is also a nice opportunity to catch up with our leads and the presenters:
- Frédéric Debouche is our Lead Technology and open for any discussion on digital construction & innovation.
- Lander Desimpel is Proove's expert in cost estimation and control, the topic of the day.
- Niels Ligtvoet is our Lead Expert Services and eager to discuss any 'complex' project controls challenge.
- Serge Rooms is our Lead Operations and our go-to-guy to discuss any staffing and HR related request.
- Gert Truyens is Planning Manager for the Oosterweel megaproject and a perfect partner to discuss planning strategy.
- Olivier Van Bever is a consultant with great hands-on experience in Primavera Cloud and BI Reporting.
- Stijn Van de Vonder is our Managing Director and as Lead Academy interested in knowledge development.
- Elia Burgueño Rayo is InEight's Manager for the EMEA region and open for any query on InEight solutions.
- Dave Hammal is Oracle's Product Director for Oracle Primavera Risk and an absolute expert in this domain.
Sharing knowledge is a key element in our mission to better manage projects
The Proove team consists of 20+ project controls professionals who are on a mission to improve the way how projects are being managed.
Together with our partners.
We like to position Proove as an independent knowledge generating & sharing hub within the project controls community. We link project owners, contractors, software vendors and universities.
Our yearly inspiration day is the moment where these people can meet, discuss, share knowledge, inspire and be inspired.
Do you want to get inspired?
Project controls success starts with education