- You are part of a project team where you will advice the project manager in the area of project controls.
- You understand the technical coherence of the project and you can translate this in an integral project planning.
- You are responsible for the entire process of planning & control. You will perform powerful analyses such as Earned Value, scenario and risk analysis.
- You advise the project manager and the project team on possible claims.
- You master project management software tools such as Primavera P6 and MS Project.
Project engineer data analysis
As a project controls engineer you will have a key position in large complex projects. You will deliver project insights by analysing project data. You will work in close collaboration with the project manager and will preserve an integral view on the project. The project manager will rely on you to make a planning, forecasts, management reports and analyses of time scheduling, cost, risk and scope.
You will create insight in the project and your advice will be invaluable for the organisation to deliver the project within time and budget.
- A fun team in a unique company where you will be involved from day 1 in the further growth of the organization.
- A permanent contract with an attractive remuneration package, including a company car and group insurance.
- A challenging and varied job on the most interesting projects.
- Personal development by enrolling in our intense training program.